|Job title||Research Assistant|
|Research Assistant Profile||Research Assistant|
|Reporting to||Project Coordinator|
|Location of Support||Maiduguri with travelling within Adamawa, Yobe and Borno states|
- Role Title
Within the framework of a research project aimed at exploring health care delivery models in conflict affected settings of the North East Nigeria. HERWA will be partnering with other academic and humanitarian organizations to conduct a research to improve the quality of health service delivery in humanitarian settings.
The research assistant will assist the project coordinator in recruiting study participants, conducting focus group discussions, informant in-depth interviews and transcribing qualitative data.
- Assist in recruiting research participants
- Assist in facilitating focus group discussions with humanitarian organizations and community members across different communities.
- Assist in conducting one-on-one interviews with key persons.
- Assist in conducting surveys.
Support in facilitating, and managing field related aspects of the research
- Hold a master degree or higher in public health, public health research or a related field.
- Justify a professional research experience of at least 01 year in similar roles conducting research
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Familiarity with qualitative research techniques and analysis will be an added advantage
- Intercultural tact and awareness
- Fluency in English, Kanuri and Hausa
6. Desirable qualities
a. Good interpersonal and communication skills
b. Ability and willingness to learn
c. Be able to communicate in English, pidgin and the local dialect.
d. Ability to conduct dealings with honesty and confidentiality.
e. Willingness to adhere to humanitarian principles
Interested and qualified? Please submit:
-CV, two references and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com
-Latest date: 14th October, 2021 at 17:00 GMT.
i love to work with this organization
I would like to join and work with your organization
I’m very much interested
Thanks i have been waiting for this opportunity..
I will love to work with your organization
I will be glad if I join the organization in achieving its goal.
I have successfully completed the ACF formative research 2019, using various research tools in four LGAs of borno state;monguno,nganzai,kukawa and damboa.
Highly experience in the field of monitoring and evaluation coding, the use of ODK,and RED ROSE technology and contextualizing them as well.
Familiarity with both Adamawa and Borno context with vast experience in deep field region.
I have experience about to this position.
I salute for Herwa Community Development Initiative.